About 80% of all Emergency Room visits can be treated by us. Not all injuries require a costly trip to an emergency room. For less severe bumps, cuts, abscess, abrasions or sprains, come to UCS for quick relief for all of your minor injuries.
Not only will we save you money and time, but we’ll also get you back on the path to healing and feeling better sooner.
Visit Urgent Care Walk-in Medical Suite for the following:
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Burns due to chemicals and heat
- Back and joint pain
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Cuts and lacerations (requiring stitches)
- Colds and flu-like symptoms
- Stomachaches, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Throat pain and coughs
- Skin rashes
- Insect bites
- Wound infection & Treatment
- And much more
You must go the ER for life threatening situations, such as heart attach or stroke, sever bleeding, chest pain, head injury, Loss of consciousness, or Severe abdominal pain.