Urgent Care Suite (UCS) provides a unique category of walk-in clinic focused on the delivery of ambulatory care in our dedicated medical facility outside of a traditional emergency room (ER). UCS has virtually zero wait time, and average of 15 minutes treatment time, while average ER total time is 2 hours. UCS treats injuries or illnesses requiring immediate care, but not serious enough to require an ER visit. UCS is distinguished from similar ambulatory healthcare centers such as emergency departments and convenient care clinics by our scope of conditions treated and available facilities on-site. UCS offers these unique features:
- UCS is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year with about 12 hours a day to accommodate most people schedule.
- UCS accepts walk-in patients during business hours
- Treat a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries, as well as perform minor medical procedures
- Our providers are licensed and board-certified physicians, APN’s and PA’s
- UCS has Have on-site diagnostic equipment, including EKG, phlebotomy and X-Ray
According to PubMed.gov, an estimate of up to 27.1 percent of all emergency department visits could be treated at one of the alternative urgent care facilities with a potential cost savings of approximately $4.4 billion annually.